What is a Chamfer Gage?

Chamfer gages are used to measure the diameter of a chamfered hole on a part. Depending on application or needs of assembly, the chamfer needs to be measured as to not cause an interference fit or to ensure proper angle of the chamfered hole. Besides chamfer gages there are countersink gages. Let us help you determine which gage is best for you and your application.

Chamfer Gage Manufacturers